W. Ed Gavin Of Counsel
Wiley Edwin Gavin (1921-2014), was the founder of this law firm in 1952, having returned from service in the United States Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps. Mr. Gavin was admitted to practice law in 1948 after graduating from Wake Forest University and Wake Forest University School of Law. He served in the United States Army from 1942-1946 and again from 1950-1952. Mr. Gavin served three terms in the North Carolina General Assembly during the 1950s and practiced law in Asheboro for more than 50 years. Mr. Gavin also served as Randolph County attorney from 1985-1995, was a chairman of the Randolph Library board and a member of the planning board for the City of Asheboro.
Gavin & Cox, Attorneys at Law serve clients throughout Asheboro and Randolph Counties.